Monday, November 3, 2008

Case of the Mondays


Mondays.... they are inevitable, but they seem to always be never-ending. Especially when you have 3-hour class in the evening! I don't know about you, but I can never get my mind straight. It takes me like 3 times as long to process things, and I never seem to get my work done fast enough.

Now to move on from the complaining... :) The weekend had some great highlights, including USC Homecoming, staying in on Halloween with my guy, and having a great brunch with him and taking a walk on Sunday.

I think going out on Halloween is fantastic if that's what you'd like to do, but for me this year, it was just not in the cards because I was so tired, so staying in and watching Bravo's top 100 scary movie moments totally fit the bill. I know I'm young and am supposed to be going out at every opportunity according to some, but I just couldn't this time, so next time it is!

What made me sad though, is that I couldn't open the door for trick-or-treaters. I can't wait to live in a neighborhood where there are lots of cuties in costumes trick-or-treating!

Here is a picture of my costume. I was mustard! It is not easy to find a non-slutty, school-appropriate costume!

1 comment:

Soulflower said...

Did anyone call you a crayon? I hate Mondays.